      From: Sasafrass <sasafrass452@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, February 3, 2008 11:02:40 AM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Microsoft Won't Take No For Anaswer To Take Over Yahoo!

      You're free to leave the group if you wish. This just happens to be a hot topic right now, but I'll try to put an end to it soon, so we can get back on topic.

      Brent wrote:

      I signed up for the group for help with Yahoo email. I didn't sign up for the Microsoft bashing. I do not appreciate th constand push of Linux and  Firefox.