      From: Raphael Pungin <raphael@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 10:24:49 AM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Automatic Checking For New Messages for External Accounts for Mail Plus users

      Hi.

      Currently the only way to check for new messages in external accounts
      is manual. Can we make it (at least for Mail Plus subscribers) so that
      external accounts are checked automatically on a periodic basis just
      like regular Yahoo account? I mean... the reason why people subscribe
      to Yahoo Mail Plus is so that they can use Yahoo web interface with
      external mail accounts and having to manually check for new messages
      on those accounts is a pain.

      Thanks!

      Raphael

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS