14876Re: We need tags.. / we need subject line rename

  • Marshall Mathers, III
    Jan 9, 2008
      We need the ability to ability to rename the subject lines in e-
      mails !!!!

      That way I can organize the subject lines of e-mails in my inbox.

      > the advantage of folders is that it provides a systematic system of
      taking emails out of your inbox, so that your inbox remains a kind
      of "to do" list. In addition, if we had sub-folders, then I'm sure it
      would all become a little more manageable, and each folder may be less
      overcrowded.

      > Also folders help with archiving - i.e. can do one at a time, which
      is more likely to work and allows you to backup specific topics in your
      email
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic