14842Re: Calendar events issues

  • Ciprian Murariu
    Jan 1, 2008
      Ok, indeed it works if:
      1. delete the year (cut with ctrl+x)
      2. check the little box in the right of the birthday fields
      3. save the contact data
      4. edit the contact again and put the year back.
      5. save again.
      I did this for all my 27 remained contacts and it worked fine, but
      took me a few minutes...
      I hope Yahoo guys will fix it somehow soon... because this way it's
      just too strange.

      I also hope to have a way to check for those contacts whose
      birthday/event haven't yet been set as reminders in Calendar.
      Sometimes, I add a contact on YahooMessenger, or more, then once in a
      while I update/add the reminders. The way it works now, I have to
      check each contact one by one, which would drive anyone nuts.
      Thank you again for the hint J!
      All the best in 2008!
      Ciprian M.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Ciprian Murariu" <ciprianmp@...>