14617Re: [Y-Mail] Problems with Yahoo Mail the last 2 weeks.

  • Michael Yang
    Dec 6, 2007
      I have experienced this issue before.
      But at last, I figured it out because I had some filters and the mail was dispatched into the folders.So maybe you should check your personal folders.

      qonc1 <qonc1@...> wrote:
      For about the last two weeks, I have had the following problem with my
      Yahoo email:

      When I open up my yahoo page, I am notified that I have 2 or more
      messages in my email. When I open my inbox, there are no new messages
      in my inbox. It is very annoying and I have written Yahoo about
      this. They wrote me back and told me there was no problem with my
      account.

      I took screenshots and jpeg'd them and sent them to Yahoo for an
      explanation. They have not responded to me after the initial "we got
      your email and are looking into the problem" response. Anyone else
      having this annoying problem?

      Best regards!

      Michael Yang  (ÑîÇì)
      Enjoy life.