14614Problems with Yahoo Mail the last 2 weeks.

  • qonc1
    Dec 6, 2007
      For about the last two weeks, I have had the following problem with my
      Yahoo email:

      When I open up my yahoo page, I am notified that I have 2 or more
      messages in my email. When I open my inbox, there are no new messages
      in my inbox. It is very annoying and I have written Yahoo about
      this. They wrote me back and told me there was no problem with my

      I took screenshots and jpeg'd them and sent them to Yahoo for an
      explanation. They have not responded to me after the initial "we got
      your email and are looking into the problem" response. Anyone else
      having this annoying problem?
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic