14576yahoo mail problem! help!!

  • mrspayne797
    Nov 28, 2007
      i have a problem with my yahoo mail. I contacted yahoo and I dont
      think they read it becuz they just told me to do what i already told
      them ive done. my yahoo mail isnt in my add and remove programs anymore
      and now i cant click on any links to get to my yahoo mail. i went to
      internet options and it is not in the drop down list. i pgraded my IE
      and reinstalled the yahoo toolbar and I even uninstalled and
      reinstalled yahoo messenger twice...and its still not there. I dont
      know what else to do...help!!! Thx
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic