1455Re: Slow Loading

  • h00ligan1
    Jan 4, 2006
      I dont have any speed problems as well. As stated before I have a
      regular (free) email account.

      I am accessing Yahoo mail through a dedicated T1 line from work and
      through 2Mbit DSL from home. No speed issues at all. Y-Mail is

      I think yahoo did a terrific job so far. I especially like the
      integrated RSS reader.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "sasafrass452" <sasafrass452@y...>
      wrote:

      > I have a cable isp as well & use FF on Linux, but I haven't noticed
      > any significant slowness in the beta mail. Switching between folders
      > does lag a bit, though... However, I'm a plus member & use
      > Thunderbird, so maybe I shouldn't talk :P
      >
      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Nancy J <ordinaryfoolisnj@y...>
      wrote:

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic