1451Re: Slow Loading

  • sasafrass452
    Jan 4, 2006
      I have a cable isp as well & use FF on Linux, but I haven't noticed
      any significant slowness in the beta mail. Switching between folders
      does lag a bit, though... However, I'm a plus member & use
      Thunderbird, so maybe I shouldn't talk :P

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Nancy J <ordinaryfoolisnj@y...> wrote:

> [...]
      slowest processor within reason, since many of their customers still
      use older computers (like me and my old Dell P3 -- although I've got
      enough RAM and use a Cable ISP, so my connection to the net is plenty
      fast).

      > This Yahoo beta mail is ActiveX intensive. I never noticed it
      before until I just attempted to load it in IE (well, actually it
      never loaded as I gave up as it was taking wayyyyyyyyy longer than
      Firefox, and its ridiculously slow in FF).
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic