14368Re: "Official" Feature Requests Thread

  • fiction_scribe
    Nov 3, 2007
      Please bring back the search feature that does not assume that the
      message you are looking for came long ago and not within the recent
      past. If I was not on digest and got this message individually in my
      inbox and then wanted to search for it, no matter how I searched,
      either by sender or by exact subject, I'd still only get much older
      messages that might match that criteria.

      So I hereby officially request a full comprehensive, complete, and
      exhaustive search feature, like I had back when the word beta was in
      the Y! Mail logo on Farm 835.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan" <ymailblog1@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > I don't know if Ryan Kennedy tried this in the past, or if this type of
      > format will serve as an efficient way to consolidate and collect this
      > type of feedback...but let's give it a try. Whether it is for Classic or
      > New Mail, please feel free to provide your feature requests here.
      > Please be sure to reference if your request is for "Classic" or "New".
      >
      > Please keep in mind this is for feature requests or changes, and NOT for
      > TECH ISSUES or CUSTOMER CARE issues. I'd like to keep this as laser
      > focused as possible, so if you have an issue please raise it on another
      > thread.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Ryan
      > Community Manager