      From: suzy1270 <suzy1270@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 6:14:25 PM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Slow Loading

      Pardon me if this has been addressed before but I did not see it in
      earlier messages. Yahoo Beta seems to load slow for me. Is anyone
      else having this problem? I run windows xp on my desktop and laptop
      with fairly new processors in my computers. Other than that I seem to
      like the beta version better than the old version.

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.