13744Re: OUT OF BETA

  • James
    Oct 2, 2007
      Yeah, it's finally here :) Wuhu! Speed is good, like the new
      features. Now what I'm really focused on is full Opera support and
      chat archive. Opera9.5 was getting somewhat useable on old Y!Mail
      version (except for IM). Hopefully this one won't kill it.

      Let's see, so out August 27. Today's October 2. 36 days by my count.
      I think that's a record long. Makes it hard to believe they'll have
      a full rollout in 6 weeks (only one more week till then).

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "gc_grp" <gcnews@...> wrote:

      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "daynelloconor" <spongefan@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Yahoo id finally out of beta. The performance has improved. Love it!
      > > Keep up the great work Yahoo!
      > >

      > Yeah! The performance improvement in noticeable. Good job Yahoo!

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic