1364Re: [Y-Mail] One thing I really miss...

  • ~ frisky Susie ~
    Jan 1, 2006
      Oh my, that is a valid point and a useful option that IS better than the check boxes... and I didn't realize this until now- thanks.

      Shift allows you to select multiple selections at random, and
      Shitf Control allows you to select multiple selections in a group

      Wow! That is faster then the "check boxes" method!

      Now I wish I wasn't so quick to give "feed back" on this topic, as it wasn't necessary or valid. An "oopsy" on me!

      Thanks again,

      ~ *frisky *Susie ~
      http://360.yahoo.com/insatiably_frisky
      Slight not what is near though aiming at what is far.
      -- Euripides (480-406 BC) Greek Playwright