      From: Joe Stolz <snoh8r@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2005 7:26:12 PM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] One thing I really miss...

      Where are the check boxes? Lots of times in the old version stuff
      would get through my spam blocker and I could just click their check
      boxes and report them all as spam. Sometimes I also get email I just
      don't want to read from various newsgroups. If the title doesn't
      intrigue me I deleted it. The beta version forces you to open then
      delete. I liked the old checkbox to select and delete several items
      without having to read them. Plus, emails that you have read and want
      to file. In the beta you have to individually select them and then
      delete them. This really needs fixed.

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.