1340Am I the only one who's disappointed?

  • m.maly
    Dec 31, 2005
      I have been switching in and out to check the beta version, but I'm
      still coming back to the old version.
      I think the new beta is a premature release, loads of things don't
      work - calendar, notepad integration, many small technical issues like
      for example when you have a default outgoing address which is
      different from your main profile, the new beta does not recognize it
      and still uses your main profile as your default outgoing account.
      Perhaps this will make sense some day, but for today I hope the old
      version of Yahoo Mail will stay available for a very long time.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic