13215Y! Groups Font Size (was Re: ToolBar Settings Button Editing

  • fiction_scribe
    Sep 4, 2007
      If one switches to Digest instead of Individual Messages, one will
      only see one font face in one font size. (One would also see that
      font face and size when replying via http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Y-
      Mail.)

      Also in IE - Edit >> View >> Text Size >> Largest, Larger, Medium,
      Smaller, or Smallest

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Ed Vasquez <edv7028@...> wrote:

      > I apologize if the font size offends you; but at my age, I assume
      that everyone has problems reading the smaller fonts.

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic