13202Re: ToolBar Settings Button Editing

  • James
    Sep 3, 2007
      To each his own.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Ed Vasquez <edv7028@...> wrote:

      > Hello & Thank You for your input !
      >
      > I'm aware that "It's POSSIBlE" to make those buttons in one
      way or another. From my perspective though, I'd simply make what is
      "Almost There" come true. It shouldn't be really difficult; and I
      believe that it's just the folks at Yahoo doing their job and
      promoting their own business customers etc.

      > Regards,
      > Ed VA

      Google's.
      > > > KP

      search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+kids&cs=bz

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic