      From: James <jakk9406@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2007 10:59:59 AM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Re: ToolBar Settings Button Editing

      I don't see any use in toolbars anymore. Today's browsers come
      standard w/ a flexible search box and RSS support, as well as
      autofill, spellchecking, and almost any other useful thing a toolbar
      does. For me they're a waste of screen-space and recourses.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, "Karen Pierce" <karen729@.. .> wrote:

      > I haven't used the Yahoo toolbar since they "upgraded" it with
      Norton junk. I uninstalled it, but was hoping to get the old toolbar
      back. Apparently that's not an option, so my new toolbar is Google's.