12683Re: Yahoo Mail spam filters having problems?

  • Ryan
    Aug 6 2:20 PM
      Hello all,

      As you may have heard from Ryan, there is a new community manager here
      at Yahoo! That person would be me, and to make things simple (or more
      confusing depending on how you look at it) my name is also Ryan. I'll
      be doing my best to keep an eye on issues like this, and do my best to
      get answers for you when I can.

      Customer Care should no longer be giving out spam@... for
      reporting purposes. The best method for reporting is always to click
      the "spam" button within Mail (it is the fastest way to get it into the
      system). You can also forward messages to abuse@... or
      spam@....

      Ryan K (the new one)
      Community Manager
      Yahoo!

      > They very likely won't respond unless their message was
      misinterpreted.
      > That was their only post so far(they joined in june), & it was pretty
      > clear to me what they meant.
      >
      > Jeff wrote:
      > > Everybody is making assumptions as to what Reese was saying or
      > > meant with his very short message. Until/unless he replies to
      explain
      > > himself, I think it's pointless to continue to discuss/debate this
      > > topic.
      > >
      > > **
      > > *Jeff *
      > > *Today is the tomorrow you dreamed about yesterday*
      > > *http://360.yahoo.com/txsurvivornut2004*

      Group
      > > Mail....The Correct Response is to direct that member to The Group
      > > Homepage....where at the top they will find....."Edit
      > > Membership"......upon hitting that link they will then be on
      > > the....Edit Membership Page.....where they will find a 3 Step
      Process

      <mailto:spam@yahoo....
      Yes?

      <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48255/*http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/_ylc=X3o\
      DMTI5MGx2aThyBF9TAzIxMTU1MDAzNTIEX3MDMzk2NTQ1MTAzBHNlYwNCQUJwaWxsYXJfTkl\
      fMzYwBHNsawNQcm9kdWN0X3F1ZXN0aW9uX3BhZ2U-?link=list&sid=396545433>from
      > > someone who knows.
      > > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic