      From: Sasafrass
      Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2007 9:53 AM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Yahoo Mail spam filters having problems?

      You need to unsubscribe or leave the group by clicking on "edit membership" at the top of the group webpage.

      reese cup wrote:

      don't send anymore e-mails

      Dave Kronenberg <davek926@yahoo. com> wrote:
      I have asked support@yahoo. com what to do about this and they told me
      to forward these emails to spam@.... When I did I received a
      delivery failure that said spam@... was an invalid address.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, "Karen Pierce" <karen729@.. .> wrote:

      > Yep....I have all 50 of my filters used up with the way
      they're "revising" their spam.

      > KP

      with a new way to get their messages out, and then it takes a week or
      two for the spam filters to start learning their ways and catch up.
      Happens every few months.

      > Dan

      receiving today that the spam filter isn't "trained" to catch. I
      would suggest being patient and continuing to use the Spam button to
      deal with these messages. You can try contacting Customer Care, but I
      suspect that they won't tell you anything more than to keep using the
      Spam button.

      > As for receiving the same message over and over, that's a good
      question, and one that the Yahoo Mail staff would need to answer. I
      have been flagging emails from a certain job listing site as spam
      again and again and I still keep receiving them.

      > Jay Bienvenu 360.yahoo.com/ bienvenunet
      > bienvenunet@ yahoo.com flickr.com/photos/ bienvenunet

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic