12605Re: I can't remove mAIL FRIM INBOX OF F500?

  • niteflite73
    Aug 2, 2007
      Thanks but I don't think that is my problem I use Firefox, this just
      started yesterday out of nowhere.

      <toomuchgreentea@...> wrote:

      > Not quite to the same extent, but extensions like Firebug do that to
      me sometimes (that's why I have it disabled for Y!Mb unless I need it
      for something) ... not sure if there were add-ons in the IE-land that
      can result in similar effects.

      > And it's not just Y!Mb ... you'll be surprised on how much
      performance improves if the network monitoring function of Firebug is
      disabled for sites like digg or other mail services that use AJAX
      (hate that term LOL) extensively.

      > Come and visit our Y-Mail FAQ
      > http://blog.360.yahoo.com/YMailFAQ?list=1

      story. Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
      > http://sims.yahoo.com/

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic