      From: Todd Richardson <toddgrich@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2007 8:53:30 AM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Re: Yahoo Mail Beta Features?

      TMGT -

      I find the idea of including briefcase intriguing,

      I have been investigating getting on-line storage, like X-Drive, so
      when I am at a client I can grab files I might need.  Then you've
      got Yahoo Photos (or Flickr), RSS Feed Reader (which I use in Y!
      Mail).  Then you might have Y!360, or a webpage, or other pieces of
      the Yahoo "family" of products.  Wouldn't it be cool if these each
      had a hook inside Mail like the feedreader itself?  One stop
      shopping for all your Yahoo services?  Upload photos or files, move
      photos or files to/from mail, Control sharing those files with
      others, the calendar, separately edit/view your tasks list...

      The list goes on.  I'm torn between it become big, unwieldy, and
      bloated... or a very cool dashboard acting as the homebase for my
      personal information management.