      From: James <jakk9406@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2007 3:34:48 AM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Re: Yahoo Mail Beta Features?

      The advantage I see to it is you can rename files in your briefcase,
      but not attachments in mail.  You can give the message a title, and
      even use the body for tags, but you can't change these settings.
      Actually, you probably could use drafts to make this editable.  Then
      there's the question: should you always do 1 file per message?  I
      think that's probably the best option.  What about message size
      limits, that's a 10MB file limit on what you can store.  That's fine
      for most documents, but there could be times you want to store more.

      An advantage is that Y!MB does have unlimited storage.  However, even
      Yahoo!'s Help site admits it isn't that simple.  Still, I doubt your
      average user who just uses Y!MB as a replacement for briefcase would
      have any trouble.

      "The purpose of unlimited storage isn't to provide an online storage
      warehouse. Usage that suggests this approach gets flagged by Yahoo!
      Mail's anti-abuse controls."

      http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html