      From: jimdrews <jimdrews@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 3, 2007 6:42:38 AM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Re: Unusual Activity Detected

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Goutam Nath" <goutam_nath@...> wrote:

      > "Unusual Activity Detected
      > To protect you, your account has been suspended from sending, saving,
      > and receiving mail for up to 48 hours"

      You left out some important information. Just how many emails have you
      been sending out per day? Maybe you are flagged as a spammer, or as
      someone else has pointed out, you've figured a way to send & receive
      emails from the future.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

          mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

      It's here! Your new message!