11904Re: [Y-Mail] Emails disappear and Yahoo is clueless about it.

  • Paul
    Jun 4, 2007
      Jay,

      My thoughts exactly! We shouldn't *have* to archive
      our emails just because Yahoo's online storage is
      glitchy. What really bothers me is that Yahoo basicly
      told me it was somehow something I did that caused ti
      (?!).

      --- "S. J. \"Jay\" Bienvenu" <bienvenunet@...>
      wrote:

      > That's an unacceptable answer. Not everybody
      > generates enough emails to justify archiving once a
      > week. I have archived a few times but it was only
      > for entire folders of emails that I probably
      > wouldn't miss. I would be majorly peeved if emails
      > disappeared from my folders, since they are exactly
      > where I want them.

      > Jay Bienvenu | jay@... | www.bienvenu.net
      > 360.yahoo.com/bienvenunet | raichu12.com/wg.asp

      -Paul.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic