      From: gk6583 <grantkegley@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, June 1, 2007 1:40:25 PM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Re: Vote to chat with AOL members

      I don't know if you wanted our votes here, but I will whole-heartedly
      vote "yes" in favor of being able to chat with AOL members. I have so
      many people that I would chat with if I was able to do that. I refuse
      to download AIM.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "daynelloconor" <daynelloconor@...>
      > EVERYBODY, please vote if you would like to be able to chat with AOL
      > members like how we can with MSN members. I am trin to make this
      > but I need more votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks in

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic