11851Re: Vote to chat with AOL members

  • daynelloconor
    Jun 1, 2007
      Yahoo! said I needed to prove that people really wanted this feature
      so I am using the poll for that and then I am going to give it to
      them and people have already voted "no"

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. J. \"Jay\" Bienvenu"
      <bienvenunet@...> wrote:
      > I don't see any point in voting on this. AOL and Yahoo will decide
      for themselves whether to work on interoperability. We can take polls
      all we want about this (really, who would vote "no"?) and it won't
      make any difference until both AOL and Yahoo decide that
      interoperability is better than propriety.
      > Jay Bienvenu | jay@... | www.bienvenu.net
      > 360.yahoo.com/bienvenunet | raichu12.com/wg.asp
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic