      From: chandi_s <chandi_s@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2007 4:54:43 PM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Emptying Spam & Trash - New build changed the behaviour

      Hello,
      When I logged in this morning I was on the new Y-Mail rollout. There's
      a slight change that has happened to "Emptying Spam & Trash folders",
      that really really bothers me. Previously when I press on "Empty",
      there's this small dialog box that opens and asks if I want to
      permanently remove the contents & the "OK" button would be highlighted.
      Now the "Cancel" button is higlighted! Why the change?
      The reason it bothers me is that I press these "Empty" links and then
      immediately press the space bar, which means I'm saying "OK" and I just
      move on. Now I have to move my mouse over the "OK" button. Even
      pressing TAB doesnt work!
      I (and I'm guessing many more Y-Mail Beta users) would really
      appreciate if you could go back the original approach.

      Thanks,
      Chandra

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic