1057Re: who gets invited?

  • Guillaume
    Dec 19, 2005
      Because this has already been discussed hundred times and there is a
      message search option.
      criteria:
      - To be a heavy Yahoo Mail user
      - To be located in the USA or have set up the account so that you
      appear in the USA.
      - They might as well well analyze you have an original testing syustm,
      are using a certain browser that you can feedback on....

      that's all, now there are millions of users
      and it certainly helps if you have ever feedbacked Yahoo! about their
      mail service.