1045Re: The first public viewing of the Mail beta

  • abonet
    Dec 18, 2005
      Considering that Yahoo purchased a working product it seems its taking
      a notably long time for them to "port" it to Yahoo's Mail. I was sort
      of dissapointed in how much its still missing: no working
      spell-checker on Mozilla/Firefox, no real integration with Calendar,
      lots of CPU usage during certain operations.

      How many years off would this thing be if they started from scratch?

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "jbeaul" <joe@b...> wrote:

      > http://tinyurl.com/b54yv
      >
      > Looks like a straight port of OddPost. Not much difference from the
      > latest implementation of OddPost. I guess if it ain't broke, don't
      > fix it!
      >
      > Joe

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic