      From: Nancy J <ordinaryfoolisnj@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 9:24:55 AM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Re: catching up on mail...finally

      First, BETA mail which is what the group is primarily about (so the plus thread is off topic, but relevant since Ryan posted and others commented about the new unlimited storage) is available to non paying as well as paying Yahoo email users, so that his nothing to do with plus accounts.

      Messenger and RSS are part of beta mail and also available to all accounts plus and free. So, that's another non issue for plus account holders.

      Priviledged. Just the opposite! I too like the ad free client, but I feel that my concerns as not only an account holder but a paying customer are just as legitimate as anyone elses! So its not about being priviledged. Far from it and I beg your pardon for writing something that just isn't true about what I for one have written!

      Ryan, can you suggest an email for a person or department that I can send my concerns to at Yahoo? Then I'll stop sending them to this list.

      L8!

      Nancy J
      Ordinaryfoolisnj@...

      "I am not my hair. I am not this skin. I am the soul that lives within."
      India Arie

      "Truth is anything I agree with"
      www.cindyalexander.com

      http://www.myspace.com/ordinaryfoolisnj