      From: michael_kretchmar <michael_kretchmar@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: December 17, 2005 7:58:49 PM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] who gets invited?

      I was invited to use the new yahoo email beta. THANKS. I LOVE IT.

      Just curious, how do you determine who gets invited? I have a lot of
      messages in my inbox. Is that why you chose me?

      I've told many friends about the new yahoo email beat. And, they all
      want to try it. But, they have not yet been invited. Is there a way to
      get them in on this too?

      Thx. -m

      Tips and tricks Communication and networking Guillaume
      Beta Promote Apply for

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.