10109Re: [Y-Mail] catching up on mail...finally

  • Nancy J
    Mar 29, 2007
      Ryan, if the plus accounts are so great then why doens't every pay for them? And just as many of the emails showed that the plus accounts were not that great a value -- unless one is paying just to remove ads (which honestly, I can't use the beta on my free account because of the ads -- so that's no small thing for sure).

      By the way, I use many free products. So I've no problem with that, its just that if people pay, they expect that if you do something for the freebies you do something for the paying customer. But I see that there is a new mail feature coming. So I'll see what that holds.

      p.s. How about IMAP for the plus accounts? Then I'd be really happy!!!

      L8!

      Nancy J
      Ordinaryfoolisnj@...

      "I am not my hair. I am not this skin. I am the soul that lives within."
      India Arie

      "Truth is anything I agree with"
      www.cindyalexander.com

      http://www.myspace.com/ordinaryfoolisnj