10092catching up on mail...finally

  • Ryan Kennedy
    Mar 29, 2007
      I've been down in San Diego for the O'Reilly Emerging Technology conference. I've also been putting the finishing touches on the product I work on:

      http://developer.yahoo.net/blog/archives/2007/03/mail.html

      As a result, I've fallen way behind on email. I'm also pretty far behind on a handful of migration requests. I'll get the migration requests done in the next day or two. I get back home tomorrow night, so the soonest I'll get to those is probably sometime Friday.

      I think the members here have done a pretty good job explaining why a Yahoo! Mail Plus subscription is still worth having, even with everyone getting unlimited storage. Personally, I love having no ads and no taglines in outbound email. That alone is worth the ~$1.67/month I pay for Plus.

      Ryan Kennedy
      Yahoo! Mail
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic