Re: Z axis runs rough.

  • xylotex
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2012
      Hi,

      The steptest program I have will not run under Win2K or above (which includes Win7).

      I can't tell from the video clip, but it looks like the motor goes forward at one time, then backwards at another. Is that the case? Was it commanded to only go one direction?

      When you try to spin the motor, hold on to the shaft. Can you make it go the other direction while it is spinning with just finger pressure twisting? If so, it looks like a bad connection or something has happened to the drive chip (most likely an overvoltage condition).

      This is happening to both axes Z and A?

      Jeff