Re: [XavierSchool] OOC: Is this group still alive

  • brian hunter
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2006
      ((Well technically we are still active. We have been waiting for someone to reply. Sad to say, Exerxes, this is not an uncommon occurance in the fall.

      Look over the materials for character creation and we'll try to work something out. In the meantime, I'll email the person we've been waiting on and see if they are still interested.

      Jonathon/Spectrum))

      "Who brings a gun to a knife fight?"
      "The winner?" - Warrick and Grissom, CSI.