93The Tour

  • Willow
    Jan 7, 2007
      "Great!" Wesley cried joyously, bounding back to Makana's side. Miki jumped a little bit, and tried to force herself to relax. "Where're we going next?!"

      "I don't know," Jonathan said, looking back at Makana, "Is there anywhere that you'd especially like to see?"

      "I really have no preference . . ." she replied shyly, "I really don't know anything about the place. Where were you going to go before you stopped here?"

      ((ooc: Yooo hooo! Is anyone out there?))

      ~Ná Elbereth veria le, ná elenath dín síla erin rád o chuil lín~
      May Elbereth protect you, may her stars shine on the path of your life.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic