story search

  • shazzumpit
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2012
      I read a story that I apparently didn't save and now can't for the life of me remember what the name or where I read it. its stargate buffy. xander ends up at stargate command for some reason ( I don't remember what it was) and it comes out that he's sortof adopted/underprotection of drusilla, giving him rank over the few demons working at the SGC. He ends up basically being in command of the demons on base.
    • fallndrake
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2012
        The Basic Insane Survival Guide by Genuka on twisting the hellmouth

        http://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-22897/Genuka+The+Basic+Insane+Survival+Guide.htm

        --- In Xandergate@yahoogroups.com, "shazzumpit" <shazzump@...> wrote:

        > I read a story that I apparently didn't save and now can't for the life of me remember what the name or where I read it. its stargate buffy. xander ends up at stargate command for some reason ( I don't remember what it was) and it comes out that he's sortof adopted/underprotection of drusilla, giving him rank over the few demons working at the SGC. He ends up basically being in command of the demons on base.

      • Kyra Hartmann
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2012
          I think this is what you're looking for.

          http://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-22897/Genuka+The+Basic+Insane+Survival+Guide.htm

          Sent from my iPad