OT Xander

  • Kitt
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2011
      Hi, I've seen some good fics where Xander was related to Hammond, Jack, Daniel, Janet, Jacob, Sam and even Bry'tac but has anyone seen a fic where he's related to John Sheppard? though I have seen one on twisting the hellmouth where it was mentioned that they were brothers but Xander had come from a different reality by way of unknown doohickey[sp?] and was married to a goddess. please help. thank you.
    • kendog52361
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2011
        Could you post a link to that story with Xander being a brother to John Sheppard?

        Ken H.

        --- In Xandergate@yahoogroups.com, "Kitt" <daria_jade_enchanted@...> wrote:

        > Hi, I've seen some good fics where Xander was related to Hammond, Jack, Daniel, Janet, Jacob, Sam and even Bry'tac but has anyone seen a fic where he's related to John Sheppard? though I have seen one on twisting the hellmouth where it was mentioned that they were brothers but Xander had come from a different reality by way of unknown doohickey[sp?] and was married to a goddess. please help. thank you.

      • Chris P
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2011
          This has that: http://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-24697-1/Duchess+Snippets+from+the+recycle+bin+of+my+brain.htm

          Not sure if it's what the OP is talking about, though.