Re: Fic - Cutting Ties

  • djhardim
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2010
      --- In Xandergate@yahoogroups.com, "Lady FoxFire" <lady_stormrider@...> wrote:

      > Cutting Ties
      > by bernadette
      > Rating: FR15
      > Pairing: None
      >
      > http://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-23112/bernadette+Cutting+Ties.htm

      'Cutting Ties" was deleted by the author. In her words: "Also, I screwed up in posting the story - it was listed as complete when it wasn't, so it got quarantined - so this is a repost of "Cutting Ties"'.

      This story is the prologue to another story "Black Knight".

      http://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-23135/bernadette+Black+Knight.htm