Member survey

  • Brian Everett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2010
      Name: Brian

      Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character(s): Xander or Dawn ; Daniel, Sam

      Favorite Pairing: Xander/Freya (read this once and it was very cool), Xander/ Jack (in a familial way not yaoi)
      Favorite Goa'uld (bad): Baal (He's a bad guy with style.)

      Favorite BtVS/Stargate Crossover Story: Tealc's Wish

      A challenge you would like to see written into a fic: Xander as the bad guy. Maybe snaked and blends with the gould somehow turning into a nasty that has actually read the EOL. Maybe the Scoobs work with the SGC to try and save/stop him.

      Brian

      "As much as some would like to think otherwise, man's history is a history determined, measured, and defined by warfare, with entire periods of time dedicated to the primary material or technology used to create the best weapons of the era. We are a species dedicated to annihilation. And from the beginning of civilization until the end of humanity itself, one truth remains: there is nothing that man, nature, God, or the Devil can create that we cannot destroy."
      - Ken "Snake" Yakata from “Guardian” by Blackdragon