Fic - Cutting Ties

  • Lady FoxFire
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2010
      Cutting Ties
      by bernadette
      Rating: FR15
      Pairing: None

      http://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-23112/bernadette+Cutting+Ties.htm
    • djhardim
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2010
        --- In Xandergate@yahoogroups.com, "Lady FoxFire" <lady_stormrider@...> wrote:

        > Cutting Ties
        > by bernadette
        > Rating: FR15
        > Pairing: None
        >
        > http://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-23112/bernadette+Cutting+Ties.htm

        'Cutting Ties" was deleted by the author. In her words: "Also, I screwed up in posting the story - it was listed as complete when it wasn't, so it got quarantined - so this is a repost of "Cutting Ties"'.

        This story is the prologue to another story "Black Knight".

        http://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-23135/bernadette+Black+Knight.htm