RE: [Xandergate] Re: File - Survey

  • Brad Coleman
    Message 1 of 41 , Aug 27, 2010

      Name: Brad
      Gender: Meat & two Veg
      Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: Oz or Xander (depending on the situation) and Sam Carter
      Favorite Pairing:  Xander/Sam, Sam/Willow or Daniel Joyce.
      Favorite Goa'uld (bad): Ba'al, There's just so many ways for Buffy and Xander to humiliate him.
      Favorite Starship: The O'Niell
      A challenge you would like to see written into a fic: The PTB take Joycejust before her supposed death and leave a fake body, wipe her memory (of Buffy/Dawn & co and of the things that go bump in the night) and place her in Colorado Springs in a new gallery. Buffy & co are passing through after the end of S7 and recognize her while she out with her new Hubby (One Dr. Jackson).

      --- In Xandergate@yahoogroups.com, Chris P <chris050987@...> wrote:

      > Name: Chris
      > Gender: got danglies
      > Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: Main chars, with a
      > preference for Xander, Buffy, Dawn and Sam, Daniel, Jack
      > Favorite Pairing: Don't care enough about them to have a fave
      > Favorite Goa'uld (bad): Uhh. Can't recall any names >.> That's what happens
      > when you only see the pilot of the series
      > Favorite Starship: The Enter- er. Uhm. See above ^
      > A challenge you would like to see written into a fic: There's a fic out
      > there that has The Day After Tomorrow happening, and a group led by Xander
      > goes to the SGC. Lots of niceness in that fic, and I'd like to see more like
      > it. Story is this one:
      > http://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-6868/GreyMatter+Marching+Orders.htm

    • charlesnewton21
      Message 41 of 41 , Aug 31, 2010
        --- In Xandergate@yahoogroups.com, Teri <garnet_tm@...> wrote:

        > Congratulations on your new group!!!!!
        >
        > Name: Teri
        > Gender: Female
        > Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character:
        > BTVS: Xander (followed by Giles)
        > SG-1: Jack
        > Atls: Rodney
        > Favorite Pairing: Xander/Cordy, McKay/Weir,
        > Jack/Janet
        > Favorite Goa'uld: A Dead One. - Hathor I suppose
        >
        > Favorite Ship: The Enterprise - I'm a sucker for the
        > classics. I suppose after that would be the Minnow
        > and the Pacific Princess. :) Not what you meant is
        > it?
        >
        > A challenge you would like to see written into a fic:
        > That fits this groups parameters? Hmmm . . .
        > Any or all of the following:
        > 1) Joyce is an ascended.
        > 2) Giles knew Catherine and he mentioned Daniel's
        > theories to her - so Stargate is actually Giles'
        > fault.
        > 3) Xander insists that Jack is really some legendary
        > guy called MacGyver, but no one believes him. :)
        > 4) Xander is related to either Janet or Hammond or
        > both.
        > 5) Giles and Elizabeth dated at some point.
        > 6) Rodney is somehow connected to Sunnydale.
        >
        > Does that cover everything?
        > Teri

        {Sighs} Might as well be my turn:
        Name: Charles
        Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character(s):Xander/Faith/Dawn Jack and Sam, Daniel and Sha'iri
        Favorite Pairing:See above
        Favorite Goa'uld (bad): Amnesia Woman Whose Name I Forget
        Favorite BtVS/Stargate Crossover Story: Xander is Jack's son stuff
        A challenge you would like to see written into a fic: Halloween in which Jack & Xander 'swap' bodies; afterwards Jack /has/ to find out if it really happened, and if so, what happened to the kids, with fallout all around, it being Jack and Xander, Chaos Avatars Extra Ordinary!