searching for a fic

  • anita
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2010
      I'm searching for a fic i read once and cant remember the name of. its a BTVS/sentinel/stargate atlantis crossover where xander and blair are brothers (theres also a third brother who is a teenaged albino wizard). while jim and blair are visiting xander the stargate atlantis crew show up looking for blair because john sheppard is showing signs of being a sentinel. john started having the sensory spikes while trapped in a cave with 3 teenaged boy (who are rather attached to john and vice versa) during a wraith attack and mckay, ronan, teyla and the 3 boys cant be away from john without john panicking. xander turns out to be johns guide.

      anyone have any idea which story this is? i forgot to bookmark it.
    • Gertrud Hofer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2010

        Blair's Brother

        http://asylums.insanejournal.com/lisaroquin_fic/tag/blair's+brother+verse