fic search - jack/daniel series

  • marmalade_wizard
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2010
      I'm looking for a series from sg1 it's not a crossover. daniels' paternal grandfather shows up and he's an cold hearted tyrant and there's a horrible dinner party and daniel meets a young cousin who's deaf and is the impetuous for her mother and the 10 yr old leaving the family.... daniel plays the guitar and there's a music party later with everyone from the sgc ... including daniel's hot friends from college one of whom is a famous fiddler... if anyone knows this series or author PLEASE HELP it's driving me batty!
    • Gertrud Hofer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2010
        that's a series by brionhet. Progenitors is the story with the dinner party, Soiree is the music party.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 13, 2010
          Thanks to the lovely people over at the stargate story search, the story has been found.

          Timber

          Here's the link, enjoy.

          It's a series of fics by the wonderful author Briohnet called Private
          Artist.

          http://www.thealphagate.com/viewseries.php?seriesid=184

                                                  Good friends are like stars.............

                              You don't always see them, but you know they are always there.

          I'm looking for a series from sg1 it's not a crossover. daniels' paternal grandfather shows up and he's an cold hearted tyrant and there's a horrible dinner party and daniel meets a young cousin who's deaf and is the impetuous for her mother and the 10 yr old leaving the family.... daniel plays the guitar and there's a music party later with everyone from the sgc ... including daniel's hot friends from college one of whom is a famous fiddler... if anyone knows this series or author PLEASE HELP it's driving me batty!

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)