Re: Fic search (insanepato)

  • vampyres96
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2010
      The stores are a series by LisaRoquin. It's a series called "The Patchwork Ark" unfortunately she has taken down all her work including her own website. She does have an Insane Journal and a yahoo group where you can find her work - it's just a little trickier. Try looking here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lisascribbles/ or here: http://lisaroquin.insanejournal.com/ good luck.