Re: [Xandergate] Re: Searching for a fic

  • Anthony Ellwood
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 22, 2009
      But that version in the folder section of their group is incomplete.
      I have sent the original searcher the most complete version i could find using the wayback machine and webreaper

      Anthony Ellwood
      Imperator
      "Caedite eos! Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius!"

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 23, 2009
        Actually she took it down because she didn't have time to upkeep her site right now. It is in the files and messages on her yahoogroup: