Fic search

  • insanepato
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2009
      There was a trio of stories on twisting the hellmouth that I once read and can no longer find. It is a crossover with Stargate. The first story started with Dawn being sent to live with her father in Colorado Springs where she meets Cassie. It turns into a Xander-centered when he comes to live there and he ends up being paired with Daniel. Does anyone know where I can find the stories or who the author was?
    • vampyres96
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2010
        The stores are a series by LisaRoquin. It's a series called "The Patchwork Ark" unfortunately she has taken down all her work including her own website. She does have an Insane Journal and a yahoo group where you can find her work - it's just a little trickier. Try looking here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lisascribbles/ or here: http://lisaroquin.insanejournal.com/ good luck.