Re: [Xandergate] Re: Poll results for Xandergate

  • kyzhart
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 2, 2008
      How much is cannon and how much fanon in regards to Xan's parents. All I can remember is the marriage that didn't happen episode had his father a drunk (alcoholic?). My memory is rather fuzzy. Can anyone enlighten me?

      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 2, 2008
        kyzhart wrote:
        > How much is cannon and how much fanon in regards to Xan's parents.
        > All I can remember is the marriage that didn't happen episode had his
        > father a drunk (alcoholic?). My memory is rather fuzzy. Can anyone
        > enlighten me?

        Definite emotional abuse. They fight all the time, his father puts Xander
        down. So much so that even after Xander knows the truth about Sunnydale, he
        still sleeps out in his backyard on Christmas.

        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 4, 2008
          I didn't remember it that way. I thought that was when he was a kid. Why didn't he go to Willow, Buffy or Giles' house? Is this when they were pushing him away?

          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 4, 2008
            kyzhart wrote:
            > I didn't remember it that way. I thought that was when he was a kid.
            > Why didn't he go to Willow, Buffy or Giles' house? Is this when they
            > were pushing him away?

            I'm pretty sure he was outside for the snow.