Re: File - Survey

  • Skyhawk Girl
    Message 1 of 41 , Jun 28, 2005
      >A little survey,
      >
      >Name: Candy-Dawn
      >Gender: Female
      >Favorite BtVS character: Xander
      >Favorite Stargate character: Jack
      >Favorite Pairing: depends on who is writting it...
      >Favorite Goa'uld: none
      >Favorite Ship: I could reply like everyone else, but I will just say I like gen best.
      >A challenge you would like to see written into a fic: I have lots of ideas but I can't think of them at the moment.

    • charlesnewton21
      Message 41 of 41 , Aug 31, 2010
        --- In Xandergate@yahoogroups.com, Teri <garnet_tm@...> wrote:

        > Congratulations on your new group!!!!!
        >
        > Name: Teri
        > Gender: Female
        > Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character:
        > BTVS: Xander (followed by Giles)
        > SG-1: Jack
        > Atls: Rodney
        > Favorite Pairing: Xander/Cordy, McKay/Weir,
        > Jack/Janet
        > Favorite Goa'uld: A Dead One. - Hathor I suppose
        >
        > Favorite Ship: The Enterprise - I'm a sucker for the
        > classics. I suppose after that would be the Minnow
        > and the Pacific Princess. :) Not what you meant is
        > it?
        >
        > A challenge you would like to see written into a fic:
        > That fits this groups parameters? Hmmm . . .
        > Any or all of the following:
        > 1) Joyce is an ascended.
        > 2) Giles knew Catherine and he mentioned Daniel's
        > theories to her - so Stargate is actually Giles'
        > fault.
        > 3) Xander insists that Jack is really some legendary
        > guy called MacGyver, but no one believes him. :)
        > 4) Xander is related to either Janet or Hammond or
        > both.
        > 5) Giles and Elizabeth dated at some point.
        > 6) Rodney is somehow connected to Sunnydale.
        >
        > Does that cover everything?
        > Teri

        {Sighs} Might as well be my turn:
        Name: Charles
        Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character(s):Xander/Faith/Dawn Jack and Sam, Daniel and Sha'iri
        Favorite Pairing:See above
        Favorite Goa'uld (bad): Amnesia Woman Whose Name I Forget
        Favorite BtVS/Stargate Crossover Story: Xander is Jack's son stuff
        A challenge you would like to see written into a fic: Halloween in which Jack & Xander 'swap' bodies; afterwards Jack /has/ to find out if it really happened, and if so, what happened to the kids, with fallout all around, it being Jack and Xander, Chaos Avatars Extra Ordinary!